TPH Produces TRYP Winter White Carnival 2016 Commercial
Tahoe Production House is a Tahoe Regional Young Professional sponsor, and part of their sponsorship is to produce a commercial spot for their Winter White Carnival. Take a look at the spot they produced below:
This year TRYP raised money for SOS Outreach Tahoe “Inspiring Youth to Make Positive Decisions for Healthy and Successful Lives.” SOS Outreach is a youth development nonprofit that fosters self-confidence, leadership skills, and positive decision making in under served youth. SOS programs are unique in their use of adventure sports to engage participants for future success.
Location: Riva Grill Ski Run Marina, 900 Ski Run Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Carnival Theme: The event featured booths with carnival style games. Guests received a gift bag upon entry with starting game tickets and more could be purchased at the event. Playing games would produce more tickets to be redeemed for raffle tickets. Carnival style food was provided by Riva Grill.
Costume Contest: The event featured a costume contest! See below for Rules:
– Costume must be primarily white/shades of white
– Think outside the box: creativity and uniqueness are key
– You most likely wouldn’t wear this attire if it wasn’t Winter White or Halloween
– Pop culture reverences, movie characters tie-in, connection to Tahoe are encouraged
– Tell a story with your costume (leave a brief sentence with your Polaroid photo as to why you dressed the way you did)
After Party at Hard Rock Hotel: The event also featured an after party at Hard Rock Hotel as well as a special room rate for our party goers! After Party was inside Vinyl starting at 10:30 p.m. with Open Bar for the Winter White Guests!