Become a Member of Tahoe Regional Young Professionals
Young professionals have a voice that needs to be heard. Through networking with other talented young professionals in our area, making new friends and business contacts and meeting a diverse group of people, TRYP is able to provide networking opportunities in a way never seen before in the Tahoe Basin.
If you are new to the area or if you are a local and want to get more actively involved, the Tahoe Regional Young Professionals is for you. TRYP has endless opportunities and resources for young professionals to become actively involved in numerous events and non-profit organizations committed to making a difference in our community.
Overview of Benefits & Resources Strictly for TRYP Members:
- Free admission to Professional Development Workshops
- Free admission to Networking Mixers
- Access to Volunteer Opportunities, Outings, and Civic Engagement Opportunities
- Network with over 250 young professionals from across the region
- Be part of one of the fastest growing organizations in your community
- Access to established social networks and groups
- Opportunity to expand your knowledge from prominent business leaders who speak directly to TRYP members on a range of topics including; career advancement, networking strategies and community involvement
- Opportunity to participate on one of our five committees to help bring new ideas and programs to TRYP and gain leadership experience
- Discounted entry into ALL TRYP Events, including the White Winter Holiday Party
TRYP Annual Membership: $40 per Year**
$40 **plus 3% fee
Want to join a committee, please email TahoeTRYP@gmail.com.