TRYP Professional Development
Tools to Develop Your Professional Skills
TRYP offers professional development opportunities that cover various topics meant to benefit personal and professional life.
Learn important skills from workshops like, “How to Say No and Create Boundaries,” “Tax Preparation 101” and “How to Talk to Your Boss.” They are geared towards professionals of any age, in any industry.
Stay tuned to our Facebook page for the next event and location!
Adulting 101: Economic Development
Money, money, money. The topic nobody likes to talk about but impacts everyone. Join the Tahoe Regional Young Professionals and learn more about money management and getting the most out of your investments.
Planning for Retirement – Max Baillargeon
Taxes – Daren M. McDonald, CPA
Budgeting Basics – Aniks DeanQ&A will follow our panel discussion.
Livestream @ www.tahoetry.orgpresented by the Tahoe Production House
This event is Free for TRYP members and $5 for non-members.
Adulting 101: Modern Day Mentorship
Join a panel of local mentors to learn about modern day mentorships, different styles of mentoring relationships, and how to find the right mentor for you.
The panel will be followed by an opportunity to meet professionals willing to mentor young professionals.
Along with our workshops we have the ability to support our member’s ambitions. As a charitable organization we want to give money back to our community and members. By being a TRYP member you have the opportunity to let us know how we can help you.
- Do you need a college unit to improve your skill set.
- Can you attend a conference or event that will empower you?
- Do you have a project that is beneficial to the community that needs support?
We have a few strings attached to qualify:
- Valid TRYP current membership
- Written Application
- Board Approval of Project
- You will pay for the cost and be reimbursed upon completion. The board currently has a giving allowance of $50 – 1000 per request. Your entire need or board determined percentage will be provided to you upon completion of a Blog post outlining your successful experience.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
LET US KNOW HOW WE CAN SUPPORT YOU!
*Please submit your request in a timely manner. The board will meet on a monthly basis if determination is required for funding approval. The board reserves all rights of determination of award. In certain circumstances a portion of the cost may be paid upfront to ensure attendance in case of limited resources or special circumstance.